We're proudly present to you the list of Honoraries that truly deserve our extraordinary tribute as they embark on our journey as a start-up company that we're grateful of every financial support we need and to inspire us more to keep going. Do you want to become one of our honorary lists? here's how
Good housekeeping at work benefits both employers and employees in the same way.
Housekeeping order is "maintained" not "achieved." Proper housekeeping improves safety, efficiency and quality at the workplace. professional housekeeping practices generally reflect good management practices and pride in the workplace, signalling that the company cares about safety. Plus, it’s easier to find things!
How can the risks of poor housekeeping be reduced? Here are the 10 Housekeeping Guidelines for workplaces-
1. Keep work areas neat and clean.
2. Keep tools, equipment and supplies in their correct places.
3. Keep stairways and other walkways free of debris, hoses and other obstructions. Put trash in approved containers.
4. Remove protruding objects such as nails, spikes, wire or other sharp points.
5. Keep workbenches and stations free from items that are not being used or worked on at present.
6. Place oily rags in the metal containers provided.
7. Paper cups, plates, and lunch debris, including trash must be thrown in the appropriate trash cans.
8. To avoid skin irritations, wash frequently, using soap and water. Wear gloves when handling substances that may cause irritation.
9. Cigarette butts belong in containers provided
10. Remember, a place for everything and everything in its place, always! Make it safe. Make it personal. Make it home.
Note: If you want to create a healthy and clean workplace for your employees and customers, give us a call today to discuss a suitable cleaning package. We at Twinkle maids always believe in providing the highest quality, which will satisfy our costumers' expectations. Therefore we have selected expert housemaids and cleaning service providers with years of professional experience to deliver the professional cleaning company as per the client's particular needs.
The author loves to hear from you so please feel free to feedback or comment below.
Be the first of your friends to comment.